Carby Best carb for stock 66cc engine?

Eh I don't have the right wrench or socket an my uncle's not answering I'll fidel with it more tomorrow once I get the right size on there it'll just be a matter of how big of a cheater to use haha, thanks again blueoval for clearing that up for me I'll post when I get it a-part, now if i could just find that damn drain screw...

well i figured i would need that tube I just didn't know what to call that piece or where to find one. Do u have a link or what should I type into ebay, I guess I'll try nt stock carb jet tube?
I'm not sure I've seen that part listed anywhere but surely you can find it,or you could ask on here if anyone close to you may be willing to sell one.

Mine didn't look like it had separation either but it did...yours unscrews the same as mine does...you need 2 wrenches or one wrench and a socket....I've never seen a one piece NT tube and jet.

Proof enough?
View attachment 80219
It could have been crimped from the factory and now seized in there,Or the user could have crimped it trying to remove etheir way it's getting chewed to s**t now.

Damage to the outside of the tube won't harm anything... just make sure no pieces of scored metal is going to come off.

The jet will come out...just get the proper tools and it should be easy.

It could have been crimped from the factory and now seized in there,Or the user could have crimped it trying to remove etheir way it's getting chewed to sh*t now.
Fair enough...he can buy a new carb for $10 and have plenty of spare parts.

Zedamotorsports has the complete carb with filter for $9.99..lol

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

One jet itself is $5 $6 :confused:

The full jet kit I ordered was $17 and change shipped.

Damage to the outside of the tube won't harm anything... just make sure no pieces of scored metal is going to come off.

The jet will come out...just get the proper tools and it should be easy.
If the tube is squished crimping the threads of the jet then yes it's damaged the materail is soft and I have seen this before but I allways have stock carbs to take parts from when it's stuck that bad it's a PITA to correct so i dont bother any more.The out of round has to be fixed and the threads get chewed up when that's the case.

I Definetly am going to I just got this an I'm learning alot and having fun doing it I got a nice socket set an combo wrench set coming for xmas

Hi. Old thread but that piece does separate. The factory probably used super glue. I couldn't get mine apart a few years back. I heated the jet holder with a propane torch it came apart like butter use a vicegrip a good one not Chinese junk ones on the rounded jet and a 7 mm wrench on the hex tube... You probably have a new carb by now

Back