Carby Best carb for stock 66cc engine?

That's the best I can do with my phone but you can see where I tried, looking closely I don't think it separates which u can see my problem if it doesnt, if I buy the jet kit an cant put a new one on the tube lol

Attachments

• 1512432406841666956741.jpg
    1512432406841666956741.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 183
That's the best I can do with my phone but you can see where I tried, looking closely I don't think it separates which u can see my problem if it doesnt, if I buy the jet kit an cant put a new one on the tube lol
You would need the hex shaped tube the jet screws into as well as that peice allows needle depth.

"Piece that allows needle depth" are u referring to the c clip on the top of the needle?
No the hex shaped tube that the jet normaly screws into.It allows the needles travel depth toward the jet,you would need that peice aswell with the jet set.

No the hex shaped tube that the jet normaly screws into.It allows the needles travel depth toward the jet,you would need that peice aswell with the jet set.
well i figured i would need that tube I just didn't know what to call that piece or where to find one. Do u have a link or what should I type into ebay, I guess I'll try nt stock carb jet tube?

Thank you both so much for the help by the way I would be going mad trying to figure this myself

Mine didn't look like it had separation either but it did...yours unscrews the same as mine does...you need 2 wrenches or one wrench and a socket....I've never seen a one piece NT tube and jet.

Proof enough?
IMG_20171204_183004.jpg

Mine didn't look like it had separation either but it did...yours unscrews the same as mine does...you need 2 wrenches or one wrench and a socket....I've never seen a one piece NT tube and jet.

Proof enough?
View attachment 80219
yeah I just read another thread about it I believe you what I can't believe is how god blessed tight these damn thing are

I've almost rounded the top nut off completely, I'm gonna see if my uncle maybe has a socket or some vice grips

Back