Best cdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the Jaguar cdi gets no votes? I was always thinking about one if I upgrade

ive stuck with stock so far but i have the supercharged cdi i was gonna use it on my swapout hoping itll keep it from 4strokeing a crap ton and the OKO 21mm dosent flood me out like biblical times

The best thing I found about the Jag CDI is can be adjusted to enhance any engine mod you can throw at it. It also can improve your stock CG and smooth it out by changing the curve when needed thru out the RPM range. It's the best mod for your money. Mine is almost 1 yr old and has never given me a problem. I've used it on 2 different engines/GT5// PK80 both w/fredheads-OZmags-Dellorto 16-16s. PK80 is boost ported w/ OZ reed Both run great. I bought the version 6. He has some other versions @ different $. You can't beat it. (carry on)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's bit more expensive but if doing a performance build with high rpm the pre 03 pw 80's cdi has a proper start advance with retarding curve as rpm climb and with the seperate coil produces good strong for higher comp firing and proper burn of more fuel.They can be found on ebay and online dealers and are used by Apollo Racing and others that do cylinder swaps aswell.

Starting to think you have ADD pretty bad.

edit the post this one replied to was deleted lol.

Last edited:
Maybe you’re grumpy because you have to wake up at 4 AM... I do have a lot of ideas and can’t focus on one thing but it’s not really my fault that doesn’t mean I haven’t helped people on here. I have like 13 motors sitting around btw. 4 strokes seem to be more forgiving motors as I am learning. Some Chinese 4 strokes can last a long time. Fly, I think it would be good to pair the OZ super magneto with the bikeberry stage I CDI I bet it would run really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back