Best cylinder for the zeda 80 triple 40

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph r

Local time
6:36 AM
Hello everyone!! So i purchased the new zeda 80 firestorm triple 40 with the dio performance package awhile back.It took a ton of tuning the 21mm oko carb with the dio reed valve and dio cylinder to get it to run decent enough until i could find an mz65 pipe to finish the build..I found a pipe and it comes tomo!! Thats all fine and dandy but i decided that my engine was broke in enough and took her apart to check everything out and do a little porting and chamfering..I noticed that inside the cylinder a small flake of the chrome lining was gone right near the intake port. The chamfering helped but there is still a tiny piece missing. Basically my lining is starting to peel!! So i need a new cylinder!! Any recommendations for one with a third transfer?? Or..should i look at getting a regular cylinder with a windowed piston for my reed? Also..Wouldnt a sleeved cylinder be better? If so where can i get a good one? Srry for long post and so many questions but im freakin out here!! Lol

MZ has iron-sleeved 48mm big bore cylinders / piston packages for both the 32mm and 40mm intake flange for around the $120 USD mark.

MZ has iron-sleeved 48mm big bore cylinders / piston packages for both the 32mm and 40mm intake flange for around the $120 USD mark.
We havent heard from this guy since April of 2020, good luck on getting an answer...lol...Also it couldnt have been a Zeda 80 triple 40 design with a chrome lining as he had stated, since the Zeda 80 triple 40, including mine has a ceramic lining, not chrome...DAMIEN

New Zeda 80 Complete 80cc Motorized Bicycle Engine Kit - Ceramic Coated Cylinder -Firestorm Edition - Bicycle-Engines.com​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back