Best Fuel Line??

It is very pricey for what we use it for, thats why, for me at least, it only takes a minute to cut a piece of line off the roll and replace the existing line and be able to do it for cheap money...There are things on our bikes where it really pays off to buy something more expensive for good results, gas line is not one of those things on my list when you can get it as cheap as I do and is so simple, fast, and easy to replace...lol.
My fuel lines are lengthy and involve routing. Therefore, a one-time thing works best for me.

It does happen. It just takes a long time. I have replaced my more than my fair share of crusty rock hard tygon fuel lines on some old bikes I have restored.
I can handle decades vs years vs months lol. I've seen some of these factory lines not even last 2 years. Just meant to frustrate people so they'll throw the gas equipment away and buy electric. I think what also preserves my Tygon lines so long is I only use a 100% gas in my bike and lawn equipment.

I can handle decades vs years vs months lol. I've seen some of these factory lines not even last 2 years. Just meant to frustrate people so they'll throw the gas equipment away and buy electric. I think what also preserves my Tygon lines so long is I only use a 100% gas in my bike and lawn equipment.
Oh yeah, ethanol destroys tygon. Same with the clear pvc lawn and garden line, and that stuff turns rock hard within 6 months.

The cheap line that came in my kit got hard in no time. I just recently replaced it with black fuel line from Napa store.

Back