Best Fuel Line??

So this is what I ended up going with!! What yall think? Anyone else have a different fuel cut off valve or whatever you call it lol.
20200930_123150.jpg

What size jet are you using with that carb?

The one that came in it not sure of size. One ohf those ones from "China" on ebay for $20. Bigger better on the jet? More air and NGK spark plug on 91 octane?

What is the correct fuel line size for an Arbeo Dellorto clone carb? From this thread it looks like some folks are using 3/16” and others 1/4”

What is the correct fuel line size for an Arbeo Dellorto clone carb? From this thread it looks like some folks are using 3/16” and others 1/4”
Measure the width of your fuel barb. If it measures 1/4" use 3/16" fuel line. If it measures 5/16" use 1/4" fuel line

People often make the mistake of using 1/4" fuel line on a 1/4" fuel barb. They rely on the hose clamp to make the seal which is wrong.
Or they have a 1/4'" fuel barbs (petcock, fuel filter, carb) and 5/16" fuel barbs and are forced to use the larger line.

Fuel line ID should be 1/16" smaller than the fuel barb OD

Last edited:
I had a 1/4" outlet and a 5/16" inlet and I used 3/16" line, I just heated the inlet side with a hair dryer to get it on.

Never thought about using a hair dryer to heat up a 3/16" line to slide it onto a 5/16" barb. I guess it will form to fit.
That sounds better than using a fuel line that's too big.

I've had that problem, 1/4" outlet and a 5/16" inlet, But I used a 1/4" to 5/16" reducer to connect a 3/16" line to a 1/4" line.

Back