Best motorized bicycle parts website?

Depends on what you looking for and what you're willing to spend. My top picks are:

Staton Inc

Bicycle-Engines

GruBee Inc

Sick Bike Parts

These are all USA based companies.

Last edited:
well as everyone here knows, I'm gonna have to go with CDH for $250 ( cost of a decent kit) Psychedelic. Love their stuff. Then Go check out a jack shaft from sick bike parts. Then go have some fun riding where ever you want. Trails, hills, mud, your moms back yard garden.

well as everyone here knows, I'm gonna have to go with CDH for $250 ( cost of a decent kit) Psychedelic. Love their stuff. Then Go check out a jack shaft from sick bike parts. Then go have some fun riding where ever you want. Trails, hills, mud, your moms back yard garden.
CDH???? website would be more helpful

i didn't know you didn't have google. first type, https://google.com. I guess thats a link. ?then when the page loads, in the search bar, type CDH motorized bike kits and parts. I'm really hoping you have the internet. If you don't have the internet, ask a friend. I don't know if you live close enough to borrow mine.

i didn't know you didn't have google. first type, https://google.com. I guess thats a link. ?then when the page loads, in the search bar, type CDH motorized bike kits and parts. I'm really hoping you have the internet. If you don't have the internet, ask a friend. I don't know if you live close enough to borrow mine.
If I didn't have internet I couldn't be on this forum. Here's what I came up with for your CDH Chinese based company since you couldn't provide a link:

The OP specifically asked for websites

Last edited:
Well look there, you do have the power to do a quick reference search when provided with a seller. Why were you asking me to do it for you then? Or was it my instructions were spot on? Anyway, great kits, little higher price then most, but right up there with other great suppliers. There are more than one good supplier out there, I just like CDH for most of my purchases. They never done me wrong, and are quick to communicate back if you have a question. That and they can answer simple spec questions about what they sell, without some bull crap like it makes you engine make 7ho. BGF is pretty sweet too. Always liked their stuff too. Runwell is costly, but great engines as well. Yet, again, I spend the most with CDH, and metal suppliers to make my own stuff.

Well look there, you do have the power to do a quick reference search when provided with a seller. Why were you asking me to do it for you then? Or was it my instructions were spot on? Anyway, great kits, little higher price then most, but right up there with other great suppliers. There are more than one good supplier out there, I just like CDH for most of my purchases. They never done me wrong, and are quick to communicate back if you have a question. That and they can answer simple spec questions about what they sell, without some bull crap like it makes you engine make 7ho. BGF is pretty sweet too. Always liked their stuff too. Runwell is costly, but great engines as well. Yet, again, I spend the most with CDH, and metal suppliers to make my own stuff.
Since I posted links to all of the websites I suggested, does it really look like I have a problem doing searches? Your mistake is you're assuming the OP and everybody else reading this has the skills to do these searches. It's a common courtesy to post links on suggested sites.

When quoting laws, post the statutes and location where the law(s) exist.

When doing videos, do a walk around of the bike and give an explanation of it before doing the ride.

These tid-bits of wisdom is ment to help you become a better contributor; not to insult you.

Last edited:
Not to sound like a jerk, although I am, I really didn't come here to hold hands. I assume since someone had the ability to search for this forum, they are well equipped to handle the menial task of typing a few letters in a search bar on some engine. Although I could be toally wrong in my assumption, I still try to give the benefit of the doubt. Your generations may want all the links and stuff handed out to you. Mine was fine with merely a reference and for the person of interest to divide their time in research of said topics. Like my dad always used to day when I asked for help " have you even tried yet? don't be fuq'n lazy like these other people, son. I taught you better than that."

My generation??? I don't think you realize just how
Not to sound like a jerk, although I am, I really didn't come here to hold hands. I assume since someone had the ability to search for this forum, they are well equipped to handle the menial task of typing a few letters in a search bar on some engine. Although I could be toally wrong in my assumption, I still try to give the benefit of the doubt. Your generations may want all the links and stuff handed out to you. Mine was fine with merely a reference and for the person of interest to divide their time in research of said topics. Like my dad always used to day when I asked for help " have you even tried yet? don't be fuq'n lazy like these other people, son. I taught you better than that."

My generation??? I don't think you realize just how old I am lol. Hint I graduated college with a Bachelor's degree in 1983. As a contributors, we should try to be as helpful as possible. The OP has admitted to needing help on what sites to use. Now who do you think gave him the better help?

I come from the old school of thought if you're going to do something then do your best at it. If I can help someone from making expensive and/or dangerous mistakes then that's what you do. Instead of telling them go figure it out on your own. It's called teaching.

We're all born ignorant

A fool never learns from their mistakes

A smart person learns from their mistakes

The truly wise learns from the mistakes of others

Back