Best motorized bicycle parts website?

Then you should understand exactly where I am coming from. I have no problem helping people. I'm assuming the poster is qualified enough to research some on their own. We are building bikes with motor's after all. So I feel I am safe to assume that the person seeking some help is intelligent enough to strike a few keys, look around, and then decide if the person that gave them info is credible. The guys here are all more than happy to give advice, very few are willing to pay for a new engine when their advice blows it up. An honestly good sir, you should take it as a blazing compliment that I assumed you were an intelligent person from the get go. If you can prove me wrong on my assessment, I will gladly apologize.

Then you should understand exactly where I am coming from. I have no problem helping people. I'm assuming the poster is qualified enough to research some on their own. We are building bikes with motor's after all. So I feel I am safe to assume that the person seeking some help is intelligent enough to strike a few keys, look around, and then decide if the person that gave them info is credible. The guys here are all more than happy to give advice, very few are willing to pay for a new engine when their advice blows it up. An honestly good sir, you should take it as a blazing compliment that I assumed you were an intelligent person from the get go. If you can prove me wrong on my assessment, I will gladly apologize.
I've been on these forums for several years now. The tid-bits of wisdom didn't come from me but others who taught me when I was new to this. This includes your buddy Jaguar though he would've known me by Land Rider Jerry back then. I was the guy who had the bike that shifted 7 engine/human driven gears automatically.

I've been on these forums for several years now. The tid-bits of wisdom didn't come from me but others who taught me when I was new to this. This includes your buddy Jaguar though he would've known me by Land Rider Jerry back then. I was the guy who had the bike that shifted 7 engine/human driven gears automatically.
I read about your adventure, and it's death years later if I remember right. I'm the same way, people say it's impossible, while I'm doing it. Have a small shop, yada yada, machinist by trade. Was a cool build ya had.

I get most of my parts from e-bay and Amazon.

These are good Ebay vendors:

MzMiami
Cafemotoracer
oemcycles
bicycle motor works
vmotorv
weihuaie
sashamoto
nationwideaccessories
Boygoesfast and Bgf-motor

Back