Best parts supplier I've found so far

Coyoteloven

Local time
5:50 AM
https://mbrebel.com
Here's a link for the best supplier I have found in 3 years. Wish I'd gotten lucky when I started building bikes.

They have a great selection, reasonable shipping rates and GREAT customers service.

They even answered some questions I had even though it ment I did not buy one of their products.

Check them out and see for yourself.

Lynn is running both sites are right now. The MB Rebel site she said was going to be geared more towards all the sprockets ,chain assemblies and what not.

You are better off passing on this vendor. I live in Milwaukee and there are far better suppliers. Over priced dose not stand on warranties, on bikes that are sold. Workmanship is debatable at best.

Then please ed hints share the links for these better vendors. I have tried many different vendors over the years and so far I haven't a better one.

Then please ed hints share the links for these better vendors. I have tried many different vendors over the years and so far I haven't a better one.

Coyoteloven, There is an old saying: one mans trash is anther mans treasure. I have had very good luck with the following vendors: Jake's customs, Bikeberry , Spooky tooth and most recently, Gasbike.net. All I can say is that several of my riding buddies and myself had issues with prices and quality and service with Custom motored. We all live in Milwaukee. If you are happy with Custom motored, and your being treated good, that is all that matters.

Coyoteloven, There is an old saying: one mans trash is anther mans treasure. I have had very good luck with the following vendors: Jake's customs, Bikeberry , Spooky tooth and most recently, Gasbike.net. All I can say is that several of my riding buddies and myself had issues with prices and quality and service with Custom motored. We all live in Milwaukee. If you are happy with Custom motored, and your being treated good, that is all that matters.
Bikeberry and Spooky tooth are the same company located in the same warehouse in CA. There is no difference if you
order from either one and speaking of overpriced, that would be them.
Gasbike has the worst reputation of any dealer and is the same as KingsMotorbikes, and a few other smaller websites.

Back