Best Performance parts

Ok. We get it you dont like iridium plugs. Let the OP try it if he wants, so what if he spends $5-$10 on a spark plug....

i just tried NGK 5,6,& 7 . YESTERDAY "6" nt so bueno! it was in the high 80"s - 90"s plus heat index mmmmmm???? 100 %degrees that is NGHK B7HS is working well FOR ME .
NOW, i need your help i am looking at high end CDI's / err Racing CDI's with curve? ????
2ND is GOOFIT GY6 50CC 60CC 80CC 125CC 139qmb Scooter Moped High performance racing ignition coil $7.96
1st is maybe the same item? GOOFIT 6 PIN PERFORMANCE RACING CDI Gy6 ATV 50CC 60CC 80CC 125CC 150CC Moped, Go Kart, Scooter 139qmb... [NOW] Am i even in,, not the rite ball park? but the proper SPORT/COUNTRY/REGION/ANIMAL???? THERE WERE MIXED REVIEWS. LOTS OF GOD , LIKE TAKES OFF RITE AT THE GET GO, NO STALLING , CONS PEOPLE BITCHING THAT IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE THE PICTURE WHEN IT CLEARLY STATES THATT IT "MAY NOT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE PICTURE. OR THEY SAID WHEN THEY BOUGHT THE KIT IT WAS A s**tTY SPARK PLUG, "CUZ IT COMES WITH A WIRE. TOO OR YOU CAN ORDER THEM ALL SEPARATE.

Now there are a few more to choose from here on amazon and ive heard good things about these high fallooootin CDI's with a (CURVE?) guessing some sort of electrical bend? IDUNNO?
OH OH OH OH!!!!!!! MY "SHE WANTS TO GO" THING? WELLLLLL.... IT TURNS OUT, i was using those big-ass carbonm filter airfilters. the only way to mount themm on my NTC carby was to use a High Velocity Intake Valve. i had to bore it out fromfrom 3/8's to 1'&5/8's so i didnt need to run it half choked as to not BOGGGGGG!!!! BUT Thats what was slowing me down , i put a s**tty plastic filter on there that looked like it had been hit with buckshot! and vvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr down the road she went im still feeling a bit Governed but i think that might be because i have a 30 tooth sprocket? or not even a hundred miles maybe close to it or a little over ,, not sure . i think thats enough to throw at you . SORRY. ITS JUST THAT I HONESTLY RESPECT YOUR OPINION . not kissing A$$

Now what I am here for. The NGK BH7S Is still in and the. Temperature dropped into the 70's my bike is flying tonight . That's all for now. I don't even know if I can trust any/all answers to questions put out there now. What a shame.

DOES anyone know anything about these CDI's /set's ? i was thinking about getting one or two to try them out but i still dont know too much. i would apreciate any and all input as i respect EVERYONE on this site. i can post a few more pages, mixed reviews, and i dont know squat about electrical. i can bend pipe pull wire, and hook up a box but even hats a bit scary. installing a breaker box that is. color to color thats it! LOL

Attachments

• Scan0014.jpg
    Scan0014.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 192
  • Scan0013.jpg
    Scan0013.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 190
  • Scan0012.jpg
    Scan0012.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 179
  • Scan0011.jpg
    Scan0011.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Scan0010.jpg
    Scan0010.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Scan0009.jpg
    Scan0009.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Scan0008.jpg
    Scan0008.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 174
  • Scan0007.jpg
    Scan0007.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Scan0006.jpg
    Scan0006.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 173
  • Scan0005.jpg
    Scan0005.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 200
THATS MOST OF IT RITE THERE. Thank you in advance
be safe & ave fun Windy.

Attachments

• Scan0004.jpg
    Scan0004.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Scan0003.jpg
    Scan0003.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Scan0002.jpg
    Scan0002.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 164
  • Scan0001.jpg
    Scan0001.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 162
Don`t feed the trolls. Sheesh I wish we could keep on topic and stop the playground stuff.
I just got my 48cc shifter going and had good luck with moding the head.
It is a Grubee GT2A with a weird flat topped piston with a 3 or 4 mm chamfer around the edge.
Head was a complete mismatch, so cut a 2" radius out to 40mm to match piston.
Works MUCH better. 0.035" squish. A lot more power especially at low rpm.
Head modifications are really helpful on these motors.

Steve

What makes no sense to me is I've used the 3 prong plug and had nothing but problems out of it. Fouled all the time, hard starting, no top end power.....
I put in a ngk b6hs and it help loads. No fouling, easy starts, plenty of power.

I changed to a straight plug head and had to use a different plug because it would hit the piston..... I had to use some type of a champion chainsaw plug shorty plug that worked great a lot better than the stock 3 prong

Don`t feed the trolls. Sheesh I wish we could keep on topic and stop the playground stuff.
I just got my 48cc shifter going and had good luck with moding the head.
It is a Grubee GT2A with a weird flat topped piston with a 3 or 4 mm chamfer around the edge.
Head was a complete mismatch, so cut a 2" radius out to 40mm to match piston.
Works MUCH better. 0.035" squish. A lot more power especially at low rpm.
Head modifications are really helpful on these motors.

Steve

Steve, for your shifter, have you ever thought about putting the shifter on the left side that way you wont have to drop RPMs when shifting gears? I always wondered if that would be better for a shifter...

What makes no sense to me is I've used the 3 prong plug and had nothing but problems out of it. Fouled all the time, hard starting, no top end power.....
I put in a ngk b6hs and it help loads. No fouling, easy starts, plenty of power.

I changed to a straight plug head and had to use a different plug because it would hit the piston..... I had to use some type of a champion chainsaw plug shorty plug that worked great a lot better than the stock 3 prong
Interesting, did you gap either plug? Which direction did the opening of the plug face inside the engine (yes, it can matter)? Did you port or ramp your cylinder? Did you come to the conclusion that nothing seems to be standard and collectively the same on amybodys engine, which is one of the biggest sources of our miseries...

My 3 prong wasn't stock, I did recap it, which is a bit of a difficult task, also stock plugs have bad histories of being either just fine, or for some reason being defective, and just tapping the plug on a table makes it go to s**t, along with the buzzer it's stuck in.

Either case, congrats on finding the right plug for your hole.

Steve, for your shifter, have you ever thought about putting the shifter on the left side that way you wont have to drop RPMs when shifting gears? I always wondered if that would be better for a shifter...

I believe that most folks that have the twist shift system will put their shifter on the left side. It works awesome that way, at least for me. If you happen to build a shifting bike you will soon see that shifting while on the throttle will not be fun for long. The couple times I have accidentally done it I am grateful I did not rip my chain apart or blow up my rear sprocket. Oh and the time I did rip my chain was a shifter malfunction where it was shifting under throttle pressure, with all the shifting throughout the day my derailleur came out of adjustment. I ended up idling home with one of my chain links holding on from one side only and the other side of the link split in half, luckily I was only a few miles from home.

Steve B, what variable CDI system would you recommend looking into? I'd like to work on my ignition system next and would appreciate a lead. Cheers from a fellow fisherman!

Back