Best sprocket size for trail bike

That’s great, 😃 it may seem like it takes a long time to save for something like a dirt bike and it can be a lot of work but the reward at the end is worth it.
I’m sure you’re parents are proud of you, I hope you’re proud of yourself too.
My dad thinks I’ll kill myself on it and he was not proud of me unfortunately but my mom and my sister was

We're proud of ya there kid, just use common sense when riding, always due a "pre-flight check" just like a pilot before taking off, and for your own personal safety, always be aware of cars, trucks, other bikes and pedestrians around you at all times.

Protective clothing like helmets and at the very least, wearing denim jeans and jacket as well as sensible footware like boots of some sort to prevent the worst of "roadrash" will go a long way as well.

Also watch your speed, It is after all, a bicycle, not a motorcycle, if things feel shaky at certain speeds, it usually is and we can help ya work out those vibration levels to help you make it more stable.

Also do not hesitate to come online and ask questions if you are questioning the safety of anything on your bike.

If your dad sees you doing these things, especially seeing you do a "preflight", he will see your taking safety seriously and will be less apprehensive.

Post some recent pics while your at it so we can see what you have finished building so we can see if anything jumps out at us as unsafe that we can advise a better way of redoing.

Ride safe and have some fun.

My dad thinks I’ll kill myself on it and he was not proud of me unfortunately but my mom and my sister was
Sorry for the late response been really busy.
I’m sure you’re dad is just worried and even if he says otherwise he’s proud of you.
Damien is right, we’re proud of you and definitely be safe, a fun time can turn in to a trip to the dr pretty quick.
I hope you’re having fun riding, your new “toys”, you earned it. Let us know about any chances you get to show up your buddy with the fancy surron that he probably got handed to him.

Sorry for the late response been really busy.
I’m sure you’re dad is just worried and even if he says otherwise he’s proud of you.
Damien is right, we’re proud of you and definitely be safe, a fun time can turn in to a trip to the dr pretty quick.
I hope you’re having fun riding, your new “toys”, you earned it. Let us know about any chances you get to show up your buddy with the fancy surron that he probably got handed to him.
Currently making a minarelli which has no money limit which will be the nicest thing I’m gonna own and also thanks guys for all the things y’all have done for me and others

Back