Best Suppliers For 2 stroke engines

Dr Gonzo

Local time
1:25 AM
does anyone know of any other creditable suppliers other than Bikeberry, Kings Motorbikes, Zeda, or Sick Bike Parts (SBP)? Bikeberry is a little expensive compared to the others and I'm not impressed with their limited stock. SBP has a limited stock too but what they have is pretty good. Kings are a little slow on shipping things out. I put in an order with them about a week ago and they haven't even shipped it yet.it wasn't even a big order. I like Zeda but I don't want to be limited to just their brand. I'm new to this hobby and looking to make a business out of it so I'm trying to widen my options and give customers more to choose from without sacrificing quality. Thanks ahead of time for the input.

lol. just as i posted this thread i got and email from kings saying they shipped 1 of the 3 things i ordered even though it was all part of the same order.

I've been ordering thru CDH power in china - sometimes takes several emails and phone calls to get exactly the parts I want in my kits, but it works out OK & their motors are good.

So they let you customize your kits but it's a little of a hassle to get it done?

Just looked them up. Cdhpower.cn is the site? If it's the right address then They have really good prices. How's the shipping cost on their products?

I don't want to deal with customs and then shipping out of the port of entry - I take delivery from their retail seller here in US at u-moto - Jim there gets several types of kits and then mix/matches parts I want into my kits if he has those parts - prices are still good even with shipping for small orders of only 30 kits or so.

I don't want to deal with customs and then shipping out of the port of entry - I take delivery from their retail seller here in US at u-moto - Jim there gets several types of kits and then mix/matches parts I want into my kits if he has those parts - prices are still good even with shipping for small orders of only 30 kits or so.
awesome! thanks bro. ill have to look into the U-moto site

another quick question...has anyone tried the diesel motors and what do you think about them?

Back