Best way to transfer grocery's by bike?

I recall 3 pot pies for a buck. In the early 90s I lived in Cleveland Ohio lived in chicken leg quarters for like 30 cents a pound

I recall 3 pot pies for a buck. In the early 90s I lived in Cleveland Ohio lived in chicken leg quarters for like 30 cents a pound
Chicken quarters used to be cheap too once upon a time. They got expensive for whatever reason. I remember buying 10lb bags of them for 4 bucks.

As a child our only meals was at school you never forget what it is like to be truly hungry .
Which is why the very last thing I cut down on with my budget is groceries. Also why I keep a large rolling stock of canned goods, dry foods, and other long term shelf stable items. I could probably go 3 or 4 months without going to the store if I really need to. I also have a couple cases of MREs I cycle through every few years, and a 12 month supply of freeze dried long term emergency meals that are dated for 20+ years.
I'm not a "prepper" but I sure as heck won't be caught off guard immediately if things go to hell.

U all ever see them huge pot pies? There like the size of a typical pie like 12 inches or so
Yeah, I have seen them. Just never bought one lol. I'm a big guy, but I can't eat that much anymore lol. 18 year old me still doing sports and lifting weights could probably eat 2 of them 😆

Back