Best way to transfer grocery's by bike?

I may of smoked a joint or to in my life. But it's still safter then tobacco or alcohol .
There isn't anything safe to smoke 🚭. Any smoke causes damage to your lungs. When the warning labels first became required on smokable tobacco products; the companies started marketing they have safer strains to smoke. Then vaping got marketed as a safe way to smoke. All this has been proven to be marketing BS.

Anytime you inhale smoke into your lungs residues are left in your lungs. Just clean a smoking pipe you'll see these same residues. An edible in moderation is probably the safest way to do marijuana. I smoked pot when I was younger and never smoked cigarettes. Still, I'm not going to tell people one form of smoking is less of a health risk than the other.

They used to say 1 joint was equal to a pack of cigs that was just bull s**t lol. Plus the weed I smoked a joint would last a week a puff here a puff there and we was ok. I quit due to the laws where I live now

They used to say 1 joint was equal to a pack of cigs that was just bull s**t lol. Plus the weed I smoked a joint would last a week a puff here a puff there and we was ok. I quit due to the laws where I live now
Look up what the Sergon General has to say about it. "They" could be anybody. Genetics plays the biggest role as to what and how much of something is harmful to you.

No one ever in the history of the world smoked to much weed and got in a fight with the cops lol. But I bet innthis very moment cops are dealing with a drunk guy lol . The worse us smoker of weed are doing is eating a entire box of captain crunch while watching cady shack lol

No one ever in the history of the world smoked to much weed and got in a fight with the cops lol. But I bet innthis very moment cops are dealing with a drunk guy lol . The worse us smoker of weed are doing is eating a entire box of captain crunch while watching cady shack lol
Well, that isn't true. Go to many of the prisons and ask how many incidents of violence they have involving marijuana.

We will never agree dude but that's ok I will admit I'm right and you wrong or maybe your right and I'm wrong. I'm eating fired chicken so at least I'm happy if your close buy I'll share

Well, that isn't true. Go to many of the prisons and ask how many incidents of violence they have involving marijuana.
I don't know. I've smoked a lot of weed with a lot of people and I've never once even seen one person hit anyone while under the influence of marijuana. Alcohol is a very different story. I've seen many fights involving alcohol. Been in some myself.

I think some folks get confused with weed and laced weed. Weed is a amazing drug.worse we do is laugh don't smoke any weed that you are not sure of it's orgins

Back