Better quality kits in europe

I4goat

Local time
4:51 AM
So for a long time now(6 years) I've been setting up bikes with engine kits from china.
However I've always saw those kits made and sold in the USA, like zeda motorsport, barba racing etc.
I was wondering if there is someone making kits with similar quality to those ones within European union?
Importing kits made in the USA Is out of the question for me since they will get taxed pretty heavily thus making the price skyrocket.
Other option for me is to have the blueprints for one of those better quality engines and going somewhere to have them made in a CNC machine.

Is the only option for people in EU the China girls?

Manufacturing in the west is way too expensive for these motors. Casting is the way they're made then machined to specs.

Yes, but I'm wondering if there is anyone doing just that in EU?
Kits from zeda and so on are way mor3 expensive than our lil china girls, bur the quality that you get and the power output tou can have seems to compensate just that.

Jilin Zeda does make the original CG's and let out the design or it was copied by others, tho Zeda is pushing to make the newer BT style motors (non-removable head) they'll still make the standard CG for at least a couple more years. a lot was invested in the G3,4,5 cylinder design, better casting too

Yes, but I'm wondering if there is anyone doing just that in EU?
Kits from zeda and so on are way mor3 expensive than our lil china girls, bur the quality that you get and the power output tou can have seems to compensate just that.
If your talking about the cnc cases the only ones I know of are the USA made ones. If your talking about the Zeda long stroke long rod 40mm intake engines their are several different suppliers providing them ie Zeda, CDH, (Runwell though it has the long stroke short rod with no markings and the A type piston)and they are all made in China.

Jilin Zeda does make the original CG's and let out the design or it was copied by others, tho Zeda is pushing to make the newer BT style motors (non-removable head) they'll still make the standard CG for at least a couple more years. a lot was invested in the G3,4,5 cylinder design, better casting too
From what I see Jilin Zeda started in 2014 so no they did not make the original china girl. Many came before. Truth is the first china girl wasn't Chinese at all she was Russian and started in the 70's. Like the show.

I didn't know that. haha they are johnnycomelately,,
yeah there's a pic of the russian style they copied on here somewhere.
I have a stamped ZMN jug, 3x better cast than avg. $6 more too tho. the g4

Back