Jackshaft Better than Jackshafting?

I haven't seen one yet but put a belt pully on the motor and 2 on the wheel big one small one 2 speed.I should have done it by now I work at a sprocket /pully. company.but I have given up on the 66cc. I got my license back yeah

... [IMG said:
http://kcsbikes.com/bpics/2_GT2-10G-53-DoneR-1280.jpg[/IMG]

GT2-10G-53-DoneRR.jpg

What a beautiful design! What is a build like that worth? I was thinking, just whimsically, that if I got something like the above my wife might go biking with me, she on the above and me peddling my ass off to try and keep up with her. I bike for fun and health so don't use a motor but that bike above looks fun, F exercise! Again, beautiful design!

Only possible problem is we have some very steep hills around here, is the above up to some steep hills?

Thanks!

What a beautiful design! What is a build like that worth?

~$1400 in your choice of powder coat color.

I was thinking, just whimsically, that if I got something like the above my wife might go biking with me, she on the above and me peddling my ass off to try and keep up with her.
I bike for fun and health so don't use a motor but that bike above looks fun, F exercise! Again, beautiful design!

Only possible problem is we have some very steep hills around here, is the above up to some steep hills?
Thanks!
Heck, I can gear them to climb telephone poles, but realistically I live at the base of mountain and climbing hills is part of break in testing, gears make all the difference in the world and they do great.

From an aesthetics perspective, four stroke engines, currently being installed in bicycles look utterly tragic, and some more honest folk may say horrifically hideous on the eye.
I guess we have different eyes, at least concerning my recent 4-stroke shifting builds...

I personally find mine not only pleasing to the eye but about the most efficient and practical way to make an MB there is considering all factors.

2_GT2-10G-53-DoneL-1280.jpg

2_EmeraldDoneL-1280.jpg

2_RedGT2doneL.jpg

Pull start, regular gas without the 'teardrop' gas tank, automatic clutch, gears, and dual disc brakes.

Yep, way different eyes bud.

Last edited:
What is a build like that worth?

I was thinking, just whimsically, that if I got something like the above my wife might go biking with me, she on the above and me peddling my ass off to try and keep up with her.
I bike for fun and health so don't use a motor but that bike above looks fun, F exercise! Again, beautiful design!

Thanks!
Heck, I can gear them to climb telephone poles, but realistically I live at the base of mountain and climbing hills is part of break in testing, gears make all the difference in the world and they do great.

Heck, I can gear them to climb telephone poles, but realistically I live at the base of mountain and climbing hills is part of break in testing, gears make all the difference in the world and they do great....

That is sweet! Of coarse I would want bright LED lights front and rear with blink mode, even for day only riding.

Again, stunning! Thanks.

Edit, looks like lights on that one build.

Last edited:
That is sweet! Of coarse I would want bright LED lights front and rear with blink mode, even for day only riding.
Again, stunning! Thanks.
Edit, looks like lights on that one build.
All 3 have front and rear lights including strobe functions, I don't dink around with builds like these, they get the works.
Hard to spot right? That was whole intent, a nice clean look and function ;-}

Not sure how anyone think KC's builds aren't pleasing to the eyeball. But tastes vary!

Not sure how anyone think KC's builds aren't pleasing to the eyeball. But tastes vary!

I'm not an engineer, but the design to me looks like the perfect solution to a engineering problem. Maybe not the cheapest thing one could put together but a near perfect design. Enjoy what ever build you ride on! I don't have one.

I can see these things being a significant part our transportation future.

I like 4-stroke bicycle engines for a number of reasons, and i also like 2-stroke bicycle engines for a number of reasons, as well as electric motors for a number of reasons, many reasons actually.
Thankfully the SickBikeParts shift kit allows these engines to be a properly functional form of motive power.

Without the shift kit, the common (single speed) bicycle engine conversions are a waste of time.

Back