Beware of Boost... boostinductionsystems.com

W

Whiteride

Hello All

Just wanted to share a bad experience with purchasing or should I say attempting to purchase a boost bottle system from boostinductionsystems. I ordered a kit for my 49cc from these guys off of eBay and when it arrived I was disapointed to discover the manifold they supplied was far too small to fit my motor. I made several attempts to contact them and did not get any reply until I filed a claim through paypal. They offered to send out a larger manifold and I assumed case closed and that I'd be on my merry way. As soon as I'd closed the case all communication from boost stopped and gee whiz, no replacement manifold ever arrived. I have attempted via several emails, none of which they have bothered to reply to to resolve this seemingly simple problem. Given the complete lack of customer service and support added to the simple fact that these systems (from further online research) really don't improve performance at all, I'd really strongly advise anyone considering buying one of these from boostinduction systems save their money and time and use it for a proven product that has customer support. Or if you really want to donate $60.00 just mail it to me and I will dontate it to a charity in your name. ;-)

Back