Beware RDM!

Cannonball3

Local time
1:10 PM
A heads up on RDM. Its been discussed here before, and Ryan has been banned here. But just a reminder to those of you who may be unaware, be careful, or better yet dont buy from him! I paid 165+shipping for a crank back on 1/28/22 to be delivered in 3mos. I still dont have it or any response to multiple emails. A paypal case I entered was denied because of the extended time period.

Dont know what his deal is, but from my perspective its out and out theft!

A heads up on RDM. Its been discussed here before, and Ryan has been banned here. But just a reminder to those of you who may be unaware, be careful, or better yet dont buy from him! I paid 165+shipping for a crank back on 1/28/22 to be delivered in 3mos. I still dont have it or any response to multiple emails. A paypal case I entered was denied because of the extended time period.

Dont know what his deal is, but from my perspective its out and out theft!
This is why I build all my own stuff. Plus its way cheaper too.

So I guess I need to kinda apologize a bit to RDM as I just got a tracking # for the crank. I guess I will go with
the old adage “better late than never. Much later in the case.

So I guess I need to kinda apologize a bit to RDM as I just got a tracking # for the crank. I guess I will go with
the old adage “better late than never. Much later in the case.
I would disagree with the apology thing...That only encourages him to always be tardy in his way of doing things...Excessive wait times is not good customer service.

Back