Beware RDM!

It'll be interesting to see how his crank stacks up against the one you worked. His crank is not just a re-worked CG crank.
It's too bad he doesn't list them when ready to be shipped instead of the current arrangement.
They have one of a kind, top shelf products, for the engines.
You'll probably feel a lot better about the deal when it's in your hands and see the craftsmanship up close.
I'm happy for you....it's never a good feeling to think you may have paid for something that never comes.

Thanks Nick!
Was writing it off as one of life's lessons but alls well that ends well I guess.
Will be interesting to have hands on it. Looks in the pics anyway to be high end.
Im guessing will have to be balanced? Wasnt much said about that in the listing.
I have had the KTM ignition rotor for 10 months hope I can find it!

Just went to their site and it appears they are winding down production and or out of stock for most parts.
There are only a few parts listed.

Thanks Nick!
Was writing it off as one of life's lessons but alls well that ends well I guess.
Will be interesting to have hands on it. Looks in the pics anyway to be high end.
Im guessing will have to be balanced? Wasnt much said about that in the listing.
I have had the KTM ignition rotor for 10 months hope I can find it!
Technically if I remember correctly they come balanced and trued. And I believe that they can take both the china doll magnet the ktm magnet these days .

They are balanced and trued, was just wondering to what factor. If its for a CG then the Mina is nearly the same.
The listing is gone now so I cant check, but as I remember the crank requires the KTM rotor, I believe they are different. It does work with the CG magneto.

They are balanced and trued, was just wondering to what factor. If its for a CG then the Mina is nearly the same.
The listing is gone now so I cant check, but as I remember the crank requires the KTM rotor, I believe they are different. It does work with the CG magneto.
I do like the look of the new cranks

Attachments

• E18ED7F8-94BD-4D72-A61F-B50BBAABE9CD.jpeg
    E18ED7F8-94BD-4D72-A61F-B50BBAABE9CD.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 129
  • 86F0D6B8-DD4C-44EE-85CE-0418C27F59F3.jpeg
    86F0D6B8-DD4C-44EE-85CE-0418C27F59F3.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 127
Back