Bgf

Ray_ja

Local time
1:35 AM
I am new to this hobby. I just purchased a new kit from Boy Go Fast and I have some build questions. Any help that i can get regarding the carbarator connections, clutch, and electrical would be much appriciated. I have an old schwinn 3 speed beach cruzer.

Hi Ray and Welcome. I've been very satisfied w/ my BGF purchases. Did you receive an email w/ pdf installation manual download from BGF? If not, email Mr. Shi back and get it. It's in ENGLISH and is concise and informative. Good Luck w/ your build. These things are a Blast!

Ray Ja

Welcome to the board Brother. Need help, what with? Give specifics, your in the right place. Never did say where you were from?

I am from Tallahassee Florida. I think I have figured everything out except the connections associated with the carborator/linkage. Any help would be much appriciated.

I am from Tallahassee Florida. I think I have figured everything out except the connections associated with the carborator/linkage. Any help would be much appriciated.

attachment.php

Check this out too.
NT CArb Tuning Basics

Does this help?

... Steve

Attachments

• Carb Slide Connections.jpg
    Carb Slide Connections.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 193
Thanks Steve. That diagram helps alot. I am almost ready to fly the road. Can't wait really. I have 4 kids so my build is taking a little longer than I thought; lots of modifications and no rushing. I like to do things right and take it slow but this weekend I will take pics and run it for the first time. This site is awesome.:D

Back