Bicycle Jet Engines for sale!!

Wear inserts inside your ears as well as a full face helmet. The extra protection around the front of your face will also work for better hearing protection.

Above all, VIDEO OR BAN! :D

its ordered

What exactly did you order????
jet engines for your bike???? lol
PIX!!!

and yes, anyone who has a blown v8 has mad props in my book. I wish I had a 8:71 weiand sticking out of my Z28's hood... but instead its got an LT1 with a spun bearing under the hood. Doh! my years of teenage street racing finally caught up with me, haha. Oh well, I promised myself that I would never sell it, and that after I finally graduate college, it will be resurrected!

So, for the next year and a half or so, its the MB for me!

wait

You guys crack me up - no pun intended. I've been showing the pulse-jet youtube to friends for entertainment. Just love the red hot metal and flames, plus the bike is beautiful. Softride could be a grand feature at Burning Man this year if his pipes are ready. Let me know if you're coming to the Salt Flats - maybe I'll buy some life insurance on you, potentially sound investment in an economy so whacked ;~)

Last edited:
jets

Tha fact you think you will get paid out is a challenge to my abilities as an engineer and racer so as A side bet shall we say $5,000 paid to an independent ajudicator who will pay you on my being injured in anyway shape or form because of the jets on my bike or pay me if i run the bike at the flats and finish without any injury other than a stomach ache caused by laughing at such an easy bet.
normally i am an easy going guy who ignores such couch potato style rambling
I guess its just as usual those that cant do try and bring down those that can do.

Royz

Jetster Royz

Sir, I have often been known to rant and ramble but I take umbrage at your inference I have been familiar with a couch. I apologize for my unintended insult and hereby offer shade, extinguisher, and other assistance should you come to the Flats.

Regarding wagers; any who know me know the money lies opposite the direction I speculate.

Wow it must be true that the only difference between men and little boys is the price of their toys.
That being said I surely hope your not setting yourself up as one of this years Darwin Award finalists.
Good luck and we will all be watching this thread. My comments are not meant to be insulting to you in any way shape or form.
I just know that I would never be able to do anything like that myself.

Jim

Last edited:
Back