USA Bicycle Motor Works Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
11:53 AM
Bicycle Motor Works Logo.png

Bicycle Motor Works is an independently owned, customer-focused business with one main goal: To offer excellent products and services, at competitive prices, to motorized bicycle riders. Dedicated to outstanding customer service. Bicycle Motor Works is a Motorized Bicycle dealer located in Pennsylvania.

Products: Bike engine kits, Performance parts, Race ready engines.

Address:
3477 Corporate Parkway, Suite 100
Center Valley, PA 18034
Weekdays 10 AM - 5 PM EST
Tel: 484-793-2541

Username: Bzura

Last edited:
Today I contacted BMW about a 47mm sleeved cylinder, they have complete engines with them but not separate. Within the hour I get an email back saying they don't sell the cylinder. The best part is he told me who does and even provided a link!! Also let me know that they need a lot of port work.

BTW, it's boy goes fast on eBay.

I called them abut an issue with a pk80 kit that was having a clutch problem. They have not called me back and it's been two days now, still waiting.
I've only had the engine on the bike for seven days and can't go any place without the fear of walking it home.
After inspection I noticed the small bevel gear had a wobble and have seen Fred fix the problem. I went to tighten the retainer screw and it was about 1/8 of a turn loose. The gear still wobbled. So I took the screw out which was tight the whole way out and seen it had thread damage.
Now I can't go any place because I don't think the crank will except another screw without cleaning the threads with a tap. I have another screw from my gt5 pro racing but it is to short. I hope BMWs calls me tomorrow. I just want to return this lemon for a cherry.
the one on the left is the pk80 the one on the right is gt5

Attachments

• KIMG0129.jpg
    KIMG0129.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 284
My experience: I purchased a simple 41 tooth sprocket with hardware. They
sent me the sprocket without the hardware. Two emails to them got no
response. They just simply took the money for the hardware, and kept
it. What a stinky company!!

I got totally ripped off, and never received the order I placed on May 19. I have sent several emails, but no response. I'm out $42. Lesson learned ~:-(

Welcome to the club. I paid for and never got sprocket
hardware. They just took trhe money, a pure steal.

I joined this forum just so I could report a bad shop. I also wanted to change out my 44 sprocket for a 41. They are also showing the Zeda 80 kit as available in stock. I've been shopping around, and BM Works shows it for $139. Most other sellers are out of stock. Must be a supply issue. That doesn't explain why we got ripped off.

I joined this forum just so I could report a bad shop. I also wanted to change out my 44 sprocket for a 41. They are also showing the Zeda 80 kit as available in stock. I've been shopping around, and BM Works shows it for $139. Most other sellers are out of stock. Must be a supply issue. That doesn't explain why we got ripped off.
Don't believe that 139.99 price with tariffs against China, the virus, slower shipping, and higher shipping costs...everything right now is going to literally be on a "slow boat from China",...lol...Best to wait for bicycle-engines.com to re-stock as they can...They are reputable with the best customer service...DAMIEN

Back