Big bore kit will it work??? Any input??

I have seen some of the rebels on craigslist. I definitely think my favorite type of bike is a cafe racer. Who knows which one I'll get at this point. I'm still trying to save money and stop spending on 4 different motorized bike ideas. I'm 5'10 and I used to ride a pw80 when I was 15 lol was 5'8 then. That was my first and only bike before starting to make motorized bikes.

This guy's 6 ft and he rides one. Not everything they say in motocross is true. Yes comfort can be an issue but hey listen to this exhaust note.

I think we need some more info on that setup!
So a fellow named Mark James is running that engine on red bike and he's happy with it! They are cool but as I said before have heat issues and imo don't make their power where we need it.Robert tried to race one and it was strong after alot of clutch slipping and it got to over 1000 degress LOL

So a fellow named Mark James is running that engine on red bike and he's happy with it! They are cool but as I said before have heat issues and imo don't make their power where we need it.Robert tried to race one and it was strong after alot of clutch slipping and it got to over 1000 degress LOL
I was talking about the clutch lol. Guess it's a valve spring, at least thats what I was planning to look into.

Why hate on Suzuki's? Gsxr is a legendary machine.
I will agree with you on that, but there recent stuff is not up to par. There motocross bikes are starting to make there way back but still not up there with kawasaki, ktm, or honda Suzuki has.always been on the tail end of technologies.

I was talking about the clutch lol. Guess it's a valve spring, at least thats what I was planning to look into.
Sorry yes it's a valve spring,dodge 340 valve spring or ford small block both crane and isky have them.If their is an engine builder near you they usualy have some kicking around and also have a testor to check them.

So I found this big bore kit for a vespa 50 the piston is 50mm. The site says it turns a vespa 50 into 100cc!!! So I looked up the specs for a vespa 50 and stock it's 38mm stroke. So if I'm thinking correctly I just need the 38mm rod for my pk80 and this will work right?? It looks like the transfers are about the same also.... any input???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190222-221740.png
    Screenshot_20190222-221740.png
    355.2 KB · Views: 108
Back