Big disc brake adapter?

Whitewill1412

Local time
11:13 PM
If I get a set of 160mm disc brakes what kind of adapter do I need to put a larger 203mm disc on the back wheel? I'm having trouble finding something like this

I'm sure there has to be an adapter you can buy but I don't know what it would be called
I think @DAMIEN1307 made his own disc brake adapter

This is the one I made.

Fabricated Rear Caliper Adaptor IMG_0347.jpg

It depends on what mount the current calipers use. They make brackets for different sized discs. I have 203mm rotors front and rear on my bike. I ordered my new hydraulic calipers foe 203mm rotors so they came with the appropriate brackets.

If you can post a picture or two of the caliper and it's mount we can get you sorted.

It depends on what mount the current calipers use. They make brackets for different sized discs. I have 203mm rotors front and rear on my bike. I ordered my new hydraulic calipers foe 203mm rotors so they came with the appropriate brackets.

If you can post a picture or two of the caliper and it's mount we can get you sorted.
I haven't ordered the brakes yet. I was hoping to get all the parts I need at the same time. When I get the brakes I will post some pics up on here

Back