USA Big T's Motorized Bikes Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
4:00 AM
Big T's Motorized Bikes Logo.png

Username: Tommy Griffin

Products: Motorized bicycles and motorized bicycle racing engines. Engines and bikes shipped worldwide, repairs available in the Chicago area.

Address: Chicago, IL, US 60636

While I haven't purchased anything from BIG T. I have seen his work. An he's got a handle on these engines. Motors he worked on rip!! An if you buy a jug from him, they kick butt, really nice addition to your bike. You let him know what you are looking for, and he'll get it done. He'll even tell you the specs on your jug. So you aren't stuck wondering what your timing and duration is, like when you buy from some other vendors. Friendly gentleman, and won't ghost you or mess your stuff up and blame you. If you ain't got the time or skills, this guy will help you get screaming down the road.

While I haven't purchased anything from BIG T. I have seen his work. An he's got a handle on these engines. Motors he worked on rip!! An if you buy a jug from him, they kick butt, really nice addition to your bike. You let him know what you are looking for, and he'll get it done. He'll even tell you the specs on your jug. So you aren't stuck wondering what your timing and duration is, like when you buy from some other vendors. Friendly gentleman, and won't ghost you or mess your stuff up and blame you. If you ain't got the time or skills, this guy will help you get screaming down the road.
Man I’m just seeing this, thankyou, highly appreciate the review.

Back