Bigger cylinder

I went from a 50cc 40mm cylinder and piston to a 47mm cylinder and piston but now I'm having trouble getting it started. It was pretty simple the only trouble I had was the cylinder bolt pattern was a little different but all I had to do was take a little bit bigger drill bit and drill both sides of the cylinder about a inch down and I also had to make my crank case a little bit wider for the cylinder to go down all the way which adding another gasket took care of that and a couple of brass shims on each side of my crank

Welcome to the forum, you will have to wait to hear from the pros on that one. I run a 49mm bore cylinder on mine & didnt have to mess with anything like that with the case or crankshaft. These guys will get you going thou. Good group of people here. I didnt know anything on these 2 strokes when I joined, now I'm tearing them apart & building them slowly from all the knowledge here.

Are you familiar with the book or movie? (Alice in wonderland) Lol well my friend your about to go down the rabbit hole!!!🤣

Spark at the top? Fuel wetting the plug? Air getting through? Spark fuel air, check to make sure you are getting all of those. Did you mess with the magnet at all?

Back