Bike accelerating without using throttle

Thank you for all the information. I changed the needle clip to the 2nd richest notch and the bike is running great and the plug looks fairly tan. I dont mean to change the thread topic too much, but after this tank I'll be going from 1:20 oil ratio to 1:40. Would this have an effect on the fuel/air mix since theres more actual fuel being used?
Yes it will become richer having more fuel to burn, but it too will most likely be adjustable by the clip if needed at all.

Thank you for all the information. I changed the needle clip to the 2nd richest notch and the bike is running great and the plug looks fairly tan. I dont mean to change the thread topic too much, but after this tank I'll be going from 1:20 oil ratio to 1:40. Would this have an effect on the fuel/air mix since theres more actual fuel being used?
I would go with 32:1 instead of 40:1, its safer for the engine imho, as theres more oil to lubricate the engine and there really isnt a horspower improvement when going to 40:1 (its a lot riskier though, better to be safe than sorry)
Good luck!

I would go with 32:1 instead of 40:1, its safer for the engine imho, as theres more oil to lubricate the engine and there really isnt a horspower improvement when going to 40:1 (its a lot riskier though, better to be safe than sorry)
Good luck!
Alright, I do have a high-quality synthetic oil so I read somewhere that 40:1 would be doable since it isn't traditional oil, but if that isn't the case I'll go 32:1

Alright, I do have a high-quality synthetic oil so I read somewhere that 40:1 would be doable since it isn't traditional oil, but if that isn't the case I'll go 32:1
yea, even if it was high quality i wouldnt trust it (my buddie had 3 pocket bikes, ran for years just fine on 32:1, but this last week he ran 40:1 thinking it would be fine, took him 2 blown motors to learn that those need to run on 32:1, no matter what oil you run, he was running amsoil dominaotor btw)

im not saying you cant run 40:1 safely (those pre mixed gas thats like 20$ a gallon should be fine)
i just wont do it personally.

yea, even if it was high quality i wouldnt trust it (my buddie had 3 pocket bikes, ran for years just fine on 32:1, but this last week he ran 40:1 thinking it would be fine, took him 2 blown motors to learn that those need to run on 32:1, no matter what oil you run, he was running amsoil dominaotor btw)

im not saying you cant run 40:1 safely (those pre mixed gas thats like 20$ a gallon should be fine)
i just wont do it personally.
Alright, sounds like 32:1 is good for me. Thank you .

Back