Bike Alarm

Stoneman

Local time
9:43 AM
Purchased a cruiser the other day and it came with a neat little alarm and doubles as a tail light
Set off by movement
DBDA48EB-AADD-4541-A5A3-60AFC74D6B92.jpeg

image.jpg

I've never seen that before either but I have seen these BLAM and POW! Also while looking for examples I found yours KAPOW! the ones that bolt on to the seat are most common but I had one of those were someone removed my seat post and rode the bike away. This is much more cleverly hidden. Is the remote to be carried with you or does it bolt/snap onto the handlebars? Or both?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
That's very cool! I've seen the seats with tail light but not the alarm,I think I want a gps tracker/tazer Lol.
I had a friend that rigged his motorcycle seat with two pins that would shock anyone who sat on it without a key. I want that, but i don't see it possible, even if i used the disposable camera trick.

I had a friend that rigged his motorcycle seat with two pins that would shock anyone who sat on it without a key. I want that, but i don't see it possible, even if i used the disposable camera trick.
LOL you'd need a little lipo pack and a 250mf cap for some run time hehe!Just kidding as much as I'd like too but wouldn't really.

I've never seen that before either but I have seen these BLAM and POW! Also while looking for examples I found yours KAPOW! the ones that bolt on to the seat are most common but I had one of those were someone removed my seat post and rode the bike away. This is much more cleverly hidden. Is the remote to be carried with you or does it bolt/snap onto the handlebars? Or both?

Snaps on to handle bars

Your right about the seat, it only has a quick release haha

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back