Bike back Tire won't move!

Yeah I saw the photo but it's easier for you to see. I'm zooming in on my phone and it is erm, brown but idk what the rear edge is like.. That's the corner of the cam, the really important bit. It will either show signs of serious wear or not.
It looks really rusty also has no grease the brown is the rust it looks as if Ive been operating without grease this whole time (2weeks) also its really rusty should i regrease everytbing with general purpose grease and try to see if the clutch works?

It looks really rusty also has no grease the brown is the rust it looks as if Ive been operating without grease this whole time (2weeks) also its really rusty should i regrease everytbing with general purpose grease and try to see if the clutch works?
I would have a look to see if anything is worn down before reassembling, and actually I would have the whole clutch apart to check and grease everything including the ring gear bearing, but essentially yes.

never seen one that needed replacement unless it fell out and was lost - usually, one can remove rotor, put bucking bar on rotor, put bar into shaft and ball will come out stuck to bar

Im going to tighten the clutch with a friend check the sprockets and everything else to see whats wrong and why this back tire wont turn or go into gear when i hold onto the clutch... its really frustrating

never seen one that needed replacement unless it fell out and was lost - usually, one can remove rotor, put bucking bar on rotor, put bar into shaft and ball will come out stuck to bar
It's fixed! The entire time my clutch arm just had to be tightend... lol

Hello
There is a simple answer to your problem.
Remove the sprocket cover and you will see witness marks on the inside of the cover between the two short screws. This is where your chain is binding against the cover. Take a small angle grinder and cut out the section between the two short screws, completely. You will have no more issues after doing this. I have experienced this on the first few bikes I made and ever since I have cut this section out and 261 bikes built, later, no issues.

Irish Martin

The thing is dont know anything about replacing any of this or even where to start and it hardl makes sense to me let alone do it myself!
i actually think that a main part of this hobby is doing it urself when i started i knew nothing now 4 months in and im pretty damn good already
just try it

Back