Bike Berry Can't work out problem.

JohnnyBravo80

Local time
7:51 PM
First of all I wanted to work with this company and live in Florida. Shipping does a a while. i ordered Mag rims and they where defective.I did say wanted store credit and then only gave $35 when product was over $1000 when shipped both rims back and coasted money. They messed up and I called several times. Their customer service and calling center are not the same. This return has been going on for over 2 monthes than 2 months more and still don't have. I am very against doing business with Berry Bikes and want to let people know. They don't work with you! I got the Mags and would not ship same product I ordered when I spent over $30 to send back and time. Berry Bikes is not a good company and good luck returning a defective product..people need to know I had the worst experiences with this company and don't want anyone to experience this. Over 30 emails and 5 calls. Bad company if have defective idem. Jut want people to know and hope you don't go threw what I did. I build bikes in South Florida and don't need this wait and stress. If have questions i'll be happy to answer. Berry Bikes are on my bottom list! Good Luck All!

Please let me know if in South Florida (Broward)

Ride Safe!

I no longer order from Kings/Gasbike. Personally Bikeberry haven't given me problems, but after all the recent horror stories I stopped ordering from them as well.

Now, I mostly deal with MZMiami and Zeda and couldn't be happier. Both can be contacted if needed.

Thanks for response.
It was a Nightmare! At end I just wanted same rims back and they said "you asked for store credit". After all the BS I just wanted rims back and they wouldn't do it. Just want everyone to know how they are and if you have to return to BikeBerry then good luck! Anyone else had a problem?

My neighbor had me buy the stage 3 kit and the thing sounds like it has a rev limiter or something built into the cdi it just won’t rev. His clutch slips too and I tightened it and adjusted it. The gear has a wobble when it spins. They claim to use Japanese main bearings but haven’t checked yet. Only problem I’ve had is they sent the wrong cnc intake but gasbike was a nightmare.

I've had no problems YET bought two bikes and two engine kits BUTT i will say i bought from there ebay site bike_deals(Link here) not there actual site, one of the bikes did have a leak in the gas tank and i contacted them directly on the site and they gave me 30% money back on my whole order which is more then it would of been just to send me a new gas tank so no complaints so YEAH i would buy from them on there ebay store so if you have problems you can bring EBAY in the middle and let them sort the problem out :p

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Thanks for reply! Just wan't to warn people my experience and let people know. If you ordered a product and send it back (costed money to return) you should be able to get same product in return if defective. This company is difficult to deal with on returns. You got luck I guess.

I like Zeda engines as well! Awesome engines if port and upgrade. 40mm makes a difference in a 2 cycle!

Im located in pompano beach. I just got into all this but have a zeda top end, I'm rather satisfied with it. Ran my little china girl hard when I first got her and seized it up pretty bad, amazon was my hero, next day shipping.

Last edited:
Back