bike berry vs. gasbike

Gasbikes has a good set of kits but if you buy expect some misshaps. I have gotten kits with poor bolt quality, missing bolts and other peculiarities such as short chains and missing tap holes. However I still won't fault gasbikes.net for it. Customer service is kinda poor and I assume they get a bad wrap now and then from picky customers. If you want a miracle kit there is no such thing. Gasbike delivers very fast so I've stuck wit has them and bikeberry. Here is my latest gasbike setup on 80 cc predator.

The Problem with GasBike.net or King Motors, I don't think is just the kits you get it. The big problem with GasBike.net is getting them to ship you your order in a timely fashion, and then getting all your parts for your Order. On Sep 1, 2018 I ordered a GT7 Pro Racing kit with some other parts. I got everything just no Piston or Cylinder. Now I don't know of any motor no matter who it is from if you don't get the Piston or Cylinder you have a paper weight.

That would be like trying to build a computer without a processor, or Ram!

I am sure they all have their bad points but I can say that GasBike.net or King Motor is the worst. I Emailed them asking about my order. That came today it is just a paper weight since I have no cylinder or Piston!

For us it is a crap shoot finding a company that will deal straight with us!

bikeberry.com or gasbike.net? the kits seem to be very similar, i just cant decide who to buy from, any suggestions?

Dear god do not buy from Gasbike.net. They do not necessarily send you what you have ordered. I got an older model of the bike I purchased. My clutch was bent and they argued return or exchange. I would not trust them to sell dog food let alone another purchase over $500

Back