Bike Berry YouTube videos

GW's Motorized

Local time
4:22 AM
I know that Bike Berry has a bad reputation, but I recently bumped into a video of theirs on YouTube. Are Bike Berry's videos of any use or good information?

I know that Bike Berry has a bad reputation, but I recently bumped into a video of theirs on YouTube. Are Bike Berry's videos of any use or good information?
They have a guy they recruited from the builder's world that I have watched and I think he is pretty objective keeping in mind he demo's and advises on Bikeberry parts but I believe he has some talent in my opinion.

They have a guy they recruited from the builder's world that I have watched and I think he is pretty objective keeping in mind he demo's and advises on Bikeberry parts but I believe he has some talent in my opinion.
That's what I was thinking. He seems to know what he is talking about, so it's good general advice.

That's what I was thinking. He seems to know what he is talking about, so it's good general advice.
If this is the same person doing the chain drive tranny video. He praises the BB CD tranny while putting down the other CD tranny. However, this guy makes no mention of the bad reviews and problems people have reported with the BB CD tranny.

If this is the same person doing the chain drive tranny video. He praises the BB CD tranny while putting down the other CD tranny. However, this guy makes no mention of the bad reviews and problems people have reported with the BB CD tranny.
I was mainly talking about the repair tips and what not. I think that people should ignore the recommendations on Bike Berry parts and products

No matter who is presenting the information, keep in mind that people are often paid to do that kind of presentation.

Also, keep in mind that the company producing and funding said videos is doing so with the intent of advertising while providing some small technical advice, most of which isn't really bad either, but also extremely generic.

No matter who is presenting the information, keep in mind that people are often paid to do that kind of presentation.

Also, keep in mind that the company producing and funding said videos is doing so with the intent of advertising while providing some small technical advice, most of which isn't really bad either, but also extremely generic.
They are also doing it with money they ripped off from customers.

Back