bike bogs down when fuel is on

Smithersss9999

Local time
6:10 PM
Hello everyone,
I've ran into the problem where my 80cc bike from eBay is bogging out when the fuel is switched on, This means it only runs on fuel already present in the carb or the lines. As soon as I turn the fuel line on it bogs out again. I thought switching from the cheap carb that comes with the bike to a "High performance" carb would fix this but I was wrong. Is this an issue with the float or is it something else?
Thanks,

*I think this is a flooding issue but i have no idea how to fix it. Could someone please help me allude me on how to adjust a high performance carb?

*I think this is a flooding issue but i have no idea how to fix it. Could someone please help me allude me on how to adjust a high performance carb?
Float may be stuck, have a hole in it, or jet clogged. May want to get a spare carb to use they are probably not that expensive.

Need to check the float & float needle, that could be causing it to flood.

Float may be stuck, have a hole in it, or jet clogged. May want to get a spare carb to use they are probably not that expensive.
Those cheap high performance carbs come jetted too big and bog easily. Try a #65 jet in it.

Attachments

• dff.jpg
    dff.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 124
  • fd.jpg
    fd.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 123
Please ignore the purple clothe, that's a temporary air filter while i wait fore a bracket to make room for the proper one.
i included a picture of the filter the give reference to the type of carb.

It could be a jetting issue as well, how bad is the bog? Are we talking engine dies or does it just 4 stroke?

Id put back the NT carb that came on the bike, they tend to run better and are much easier to tune than the Delarto clones.

It could be a jetting issue as well, how bad is the bog? Are we talking engine dies or does it just 4 stroke?

Id put back the NT carb that came on the bike, they tend to run better and are much easier to tune than the Delarto clones.
After the initial burst of speed it completely dies and the refuses to get going again, I have ordered a couple jets and plan to put in size 65.

Back