"Bike bug Delux" lover trying to remove the drive roller and find one to replace it

Seaweed1956

Local time
10:56 PM
The drive roller on both our bikes are worn out and I am stuck trying to figure out how to remove the drive roller and also where to get replacements.
Any one have experience and/ or know where replacements can be found?
My wife and I are Retirees in South Haven,Michigan and have pulled our Bike bugs back out of storage to put back on our bikes to help negotiate the hills in our sub division along Lake Michigan.
Thanks,
Phil Novak
810-845-1923
philyngood@outlook.com

Just a head up maybe don't reveal too much personal info online openly. If someone can help you exchange more private info such as phone # and address in private messages just to be safe. Hope someone can help you. Best of luck

Also posting under the "friction drive" section on this forum will be more likely to get noticed by someone who can help.

Just a head up maybe don't reveal too much personal info online openly. If someone can help you exchange more private info such as phone # and address in private messages just to be safe. Hope someone can help you. Best of luck

I'm sure scammers wil be all over that name, phone number and address already 😨

Back