Bike dies when clutch is released?

Emcee

Local time
10:17 PM
I managed to tune my idle adjuster so that when I pull the clutch in it doesn't die. It will die if I let go of the clutch. So if I am pulling up to a red light, I pull in the clutch and brake. It still runs, if I let go of the clutch it will die. From a complete stop holding the clutch in, if I pedal then let go of the clutch and hit the gas then it's fine.
To use the kill switch, you pull the clutch lever then hit the kill switch, right?

Yes, you are right. Once the engine is broke in, you should be able to take off from a stop without pedaling, unless you're a really big guy then you might have to pedal at every stop.

If I want to shut down my bike I just stop, don't use the clutch or kill switch.

Yes, you are right. Once the engine is broke in, you should be able to take off from a stop without pedaling, unless you're a really big guy then you might have to pedal at every stop.

If I want to shut down my bike I just stop, don't use the clutch or kill switch.
Wait. How does your bike turn off if you just stop? You don't come to a complete stop and the bike knows it's time to turn of lol

I'm 220. I was able to hit the gas from a complete stop but I had to release the clutch and hit the gas. The problem im having is if I come to a complete stop and let go of the clutch (release it) the bike shuts off. As long as I have the clutch in it will run

Wait. How does your bike turn off if you just stop? You don't come to a complete stop and the bike knows it's time to turn of lol

I'm 220. I was able to hit the gas from a complete stop but I had to release the clutch and hit the gas. The problem im having is if I come to a complete stop and let go of the clutch (release it) the bike shuts off. As long as I have the clutch in it will run
You just answered your own question.

Pedal assist from a stop if your Fat :ROFLMAO: JKN

I'm 220 lbs also and I pedal assist my Whizzer from a stop, Not because I have to but because I want to be nice to my engine and take the load off it. Why make the engine struggle if she don't have to

Pedal assist from a stop if your Fat :ROFLMAO: JKN

I'm 220 lbs also and I pedal assist my Whizzer from a stop, Not because I have to but because I want to be nice to my engine and take the load off it. Why make the engine struggle if she don't have to
You know what, you're right. It will be my dumbass waiting on UPS for my third china girl regretting that I didn't peddle assist.

Back