Bike frames for motorized bicycles

DieseTech posted this up in my Good Bike Deals thread.
Rocket Bike

It's not perfect, but I honestly wonder if it could be a good bike with some upgrades. Namely, swap out to different wheels to get rid of the rag joint and convert it to disc brakes. It's got a "Specially Designed Strong Frame" according to the information lol. They don't tell you what it's made out of, but I also found them on Aliexpress and it states the frames are thicker steel tubing.

Honestly, suspension forks with disc brakes and better wheels and it would make kind of a cool bike. I'm almost tempted to buy one just for the fun of it.
Looks like a regular beach cruiser frame. Also, that tank looks like a plastic shell that's just strapped on over something else (probably a regular kit tank, I'm guessing)

Looks like a regular beach cruiser frame. Also, that tank looks like a plastic shell that's just strapped on over something else (probably a regular kit tank, I'm guessing)
I never claimed it to be anything. It very well could be all of what you just said, and I also suspected the tank was just a cover. It's a gas bike with a steel frame. If people are specifically looking for an integrated tank bike like the Felt Faker in steel, they will be disappointed.

I can't find any steel framed gas tank frames anymore. They are all aluminum now. Check out the first link and you only have to buy one. The second link you have to buy at least 30. Not happening.

Back