Bike having some problems.

At least you ran rich rather than not running on a lean condition, would have messed that head up!

Alright so ill change my 92 jet to a 90 tomorrow. The main problem I want to solve now is the idling. I changed my idle jet to a #31 and again its still cuts out? The same thing is still happening. When I pedal the bike and let the clutch out it makes cycling noises but it doesn't actually fire. But when I give it some throttle it fires right up. Also when I slow down the bike via the break the engine seems to be synced with my wheel speed? IE when the bike is at a complete stop so is the engine.

Alright so ill change my 92 jet to a 90 tomorrow. The main problem I want to solve now is the idling. I changed my idle jet to a #31 and again its still cuts out? The same thing is still happening. When I pedal the bike and let the clutch out it makes cycling noises but it doesn't actually fire. But when I give it some throttle it fires right up. Also when I slow down the bike via the break the engine seems to be synced with my wheel speed? IE when the bike is at a complete stop so is the engine.
Is this a standard 66/80cc bike? Because a 72 jet would be too much.

In that case check with @Impossworld, he is trying to get over a couple of issues with his and has his bike running.
I could try and ask him if he’s around. But his jetting is going to be way different from mine since it’s says in his profile he lives in Florida and I live in a pretty high up place in Jersey.

pretty high up place in Jersey.
How high could you possibly be in NJ???...lol...Your not gonna have a whole heck of any difference at all if your only at say 1000 ft or so.

You would have to be up near Montague to be at any height and at that the highest you may find in the whole state is 1800 ft.

Now as for me, I am at 4500 ft above sea level, and Zak is a little over an hour from me and he is about the same altitude...4500 ft make a difference...lol.

Back