bike i finished today

built this for a friend earlier today. he was pretty excited to see it.
81_100_7210_1.jpg

Haggard said:
Whats wrong bird?? Some one stick a feather up yer ass??!!??
Why wouldya make an offside crack like that??(that pics kinda Haggard)
I was asked to post a couple pics and thats would I did same as the rest of the fellas . If I overposted to your likings, go snivel elsewhere..
looking at my post, yeah , maybe a little eccessive but no call for ignorance,
sarcasm, and a whinny attitude. I'll edit some pics if possible if it 'll make your sky the right shade of blue for you

ohh man that wasnt a crack at you. i use haggard on a daily basis. dont edit your pics i wasnt trying to offend you, or was i whinning, like augi was saying that was a totall misunderstanding. dont edit your pics it wasnt a crack at you or your name.

My sincere apologies Bird. Sorry for jumping the gun .I hope You can see how it looked to me and realise I'm not just looking for a fight or playing some silly game but honestly thought ,well ,rread your post back to yourself but change Haggard to Bird and You'll see how i was misled.
Should change my name to Mud maybe.
Again ,I apologise to Bird and the rest of the forum members for that emberrassing outburst

~Haggard~

your running an 80cc Bird? what kind of topspeed you getting with that and is it 2 stroke??

Cool bike

That upper tube is big enough to be a gas tank. Wonder if you could do that?

i get about 45 toped out with the wind at my back. yea its a 2 stroke, you can get the kits on ebay.

Back