Bike is not responsive and responds when I'm going uphill ?? I'm using an aftermarket CNC aluminum throttle though

Jerbyrd666

Local time
2:56 AM
Ok my bike starts right up with the choke off and it will start picking up speed pretty quick, it's an 80cc 2 stroke off eBay. And I'm running a CNC aluminum throttle on it and it only has 2 holes for adjustment when you install the throttle cable. I've adjusted the clip on the needle from the bottom to the top and I get the best response from the top but it still kinda bogs out and then it will respond randomly ... And it responds best when I'm going uphill or when I kinda lean back on the bike any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you

And it responds best when I'm going uphill or when I kinda lean back on the bike any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thank you
If your running a stock NT carby and you have the needle clip at the very top, i would be willing to bet that your bogging is because its still running a little rich...The NTs come stock with a #70 jet...Try either a #68 or #65 jet instead...I think rejetting should take care of that problem very nicely...DAMIEN

If your running a stock NT carby and you have the needle clip at the very top, i would be willing to bet that your bogging is because its still running a little rich...The NTs come stock with a #70 jet...Try either a #68 or #65 jet instead...I think rejetting should take care of that problem very nicely...DAMIEN
It'll be leaning out if the clip is at the top.

Just needs to ride it around of some flat ground for awhile until the rings seat, then he should be fine.

Ok right on thanks man I have just been riding it around more and it seems to be getting better
Also I just remembered that the cylinder also has open transfer ports if that makes a difference which I'm guessing it does ⁷

Here's a pic of the cylinder it's got too it's a little different and idk if I need a windowed piston or anything else thanks again guys for all the good advice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210904-135522.png
    Screenshot_20210904-135522.png
    352 KB · Views: 124
Back