Bike kit legit?

You can bid on Dax's motors on e-bay and usually get a better price than on his web site. 3 of 4 motors I have bought (3 for me and 1 for a friend) I have bought from Dax work great. I screwed one up.
Customer service is above and beyond and he's rather patient.

You can bid on Dax's motors on e-bay and usually get a better price than on his web site. 3 of 4 motors I have bought (3 for me and 1 for a friend) I have bought from Dax work great. I screwed one up.
Customer service is above and beyond and he's rather patient.

Ok, we'll see what happens. My father just told me that I would have to pay for half of the motor...even though it's by birthday...but it's better than nothing. Anyway, thank you guys so much for all of your comments! And please keep them coming! I'm very happy to see so many responces. :D

-Stingrayboy

I have used over twenty engines with the brass bushings from Daxs,have not lost one yet.I use Lucas High Temp Racing Oil 2cycle smokeless semi-synthetic in all my 2 stroke engines.Duane has excellent customer service

dragbike

I get mine at O Reilly Auto. Advance Auto carries some of the Lucas products. I use a mixture of 25 to 1

dragbike

I got the boygofast "80cc" kit and it's all it's cracked up to be, if not more.

Only disappointment is the incredibly cheezy clutch lever... but I took a brake lever off a junk bike and it's all good!

When you hold that cardboard box covered in Chinese letters, that could hold a computer case/CPU, and it's only 22 lbs... you'll get that magic tickle, that says, I can't believe this will propel me 30 mph!

I've bought two motors from dax and they are everything I had hoped. Perhaps even a bit better.

From what I can tell he has a great reputation. (And I've looked quite a bit)

When I need more, he is practically guaranteed the sale. Perhaps I'll consider one or two others who seem to have good reputations, but I'm already pretty sure I'll go with the one that has worked for me already.

So have fun. And enjoy the ride.

(Apologies to Dax for stealing his closing line. But it's a good one. And I'll try not to over-do it. :)

I've bought two motors from dax and they are everything I had hoped. Perhaps even a bit better.

From what I can tell he has a great reputation. (And I've looked quite a bit)

When I need more, he is practically guaranteed the sale. Perhaps I'll consider one or two others who seem to have good reputations, but I'm already pretty sure I'll go with the one that has worked for me already.

So have fun. And enjoy the ride.

(Apologies to Dax for stealing his closing line. But it's a good one. And I'll try not to over-do it. :)

Great, thank you for posting!

Back