Bike Mod/Accessories

Yep. My brakes werent working good that day. Part of the reason for that trip was to get an idea from your bike on how to improve my brakes.

But I just ordered a big fat tire e-bike with hydraulic disc brakes and they got all the quirks figured out that I don't have time for.

Never said my brakes were the best. Just the most important upgrade in my humble opinion. I still haven't got my brakes figured out to my liking.

I just ordered a big fat tire e-bike with hydraulic disc brakes
Just the most important upgrade in my humble opinion.
I just upgraded my disk brake calipers as well a couple weeks ago myself from the manual cable pull calipers to the new cable pull hydraulic calipers...Quite the improvement...Stop on a dime and get 9 cents change back...lol.

My Schwinn Sidewinder:

Mirrors, horns, Sigma bicycle computer, tachometer/hour counter, front/rear signal lights, brake/tail light, headlight, cellphone holder, alarms, wide spring seat, suspension seat post, suspension forks, front/rear disc brakes, side basket, Sunrace front/rear Sram left-hand color coded shifters, triple chainring shift kit, custom built 7 speed 34-13 freewheel, 5 quart see through gas tank, trailer hitch, pull behind trailer, Sram X4 rear derailleur, Shimano Altus front derailleur, green cable housings, lockable ammo box, U-lock, Cable lock, tracking chip, road slick tires, Sapim spokes, cro-molly rear axle, helmet with camera mount, glasses, tools, Huffy quick change tube, Kwik links, KMC 410 chain, Shimano HG 71 chain, decorative skull, twist throttle, handlebar riser, handlebar extender, green water bottle, green water bottle holder, double left-side folding kickstand, long kickstand and gauged bicycle pump.

As you can see many of us here truly enjoy the bike(s) we build.
Me be thinking you missed a few add ons there.

Yep. My brakes werent working good that day. Part of the reason for that trip was to get an idea from your bike on how to improve my brakes.

But I just ordered a big fat tire e-bike with hydraulic disc brakes and they got all the quirks figured out that I don't have time for.

Never said my brakes were the best. Just the most important upgrade in my humble opinion. I still haven't got my brakes figured out to my liking.
What Ebike did you get? Brand and model if you don't mind.

What Ebike did you get? Brand and model if you don't mind.
He already did that in another thread...I have posted it below for you...lol.

A sturdy, 6-7 speed cruiser bike, mirror, lights, and a dual pull handle for the brakes. That's it.
Those BMX/Mountain bikes are killers to the more aged rider. Cruisers have nice seats.
Does having both brakes go on one handle cause any issues? A few of my buddies that have motorcycles told me that in the wrong situation it will lock up the front tire first.

My Schwinn Sidewinder:

Mirrors, horns, Sigma bicycle computer, tachometer/hour counter, front/rear signal lights, brake/tail light, headlight, cellphone holder, alarms, wide spring seat, suspension seat post, suspension forks, front/rear disc brakes, side basket, Sunrace front/rear Sram left-hand color coded shifters, triple chainring shift kit, custom built 7 speed 34-13 freewheel, 5 quart see through gas tank, trailer hitch, pull behind trailer, Sram X4 rear derailleur, Shimano Altus front derailleur, green cable housings, lockable ammo box, U-lock, Cable lock, tracking chip, road slick tires, Sapim spokes, cro-molly rear axle, helmet with camera mount, glasses, tools, Huffy quick change tube, Kwik links, KMC 410 chain, Shimano HG 71 chain, decorative skull, twist throttle, handlebar riser, handlebar extender, green water bottle, green water bottle holder, double left-side folding kickstand, long kickstand and gauged bicycle pump.

As you can see many of us here truly enjoy the bike(s) we build.
Wait so does yours have multiple gear for the motor? Or am I reading this wrong?

Back