Bike Mod/Accessories

Does having both brakes go on one handle cause any issues? A few of my buddies that have motorcycles told me that in the wrong situation it will lock up the front tire first.
When you got F&R brakes that need to be operated by hand levers, ya don't have much choice when ya got a clutch hand lever on the left
so a duel brake hand lever is used on the right.
Not sure what wrong situation your referring too. When ya gotta use the brakes you use the brakes.

I've never heard anyone complain about the front wheel locking up. Besides if the front tire skids just pump the brakes, It shouldn't lock up and stay locked up and cause an accident.

Your only other choice would be to have a coaster brake on the rear
Many don't like or trust coaster brakes on a motorbike, they can lock up and cause an accident

Using a dual brake lever you can adjust the brakes using spacing, cables adjustments to let the front or rear contact 1st. Just takes patience.

Wait so does yours have multiple gears for the motor? Or am I reading this wrong?
My bike runs through the bicycle gears.

20221126_004015.jpg

IMG_20221013_092651.jpg

20221126_004120.jpg

20221126_002205.jpg

IMG_20220824_132527.jpg

Yeah, it was dark out, that can't be it :ROFLMAO:
That was the first time in my life someone gave me a wolf whistle.
I was thinking it was some drunk old Cougar, until I saw it was a man :ROFLMAO:
You can no longer assume they're male or even human, you are supposed to ask what pronouns they wish to use lol

When you got F&R brakes that need to be operated by hand levers, ya don't have much choice when ya got a clutch hand lever on the left
so a duel brake hand lever is used on the right.
Not sure what wrong situation your referring too. When ya gotta use the brakes you use the brakes.

I've never heard anyone complain about the front wheel locking up. Besides if the front tire skids just pump the brakes, It shouldn't lock up and stay locked up and cause an accident.

Your only other choice would be to have a coaster brake on the rear
Many don't like or trust coaster brakes on a motorbike, they can lock up and cause an accident
This was my consensus and as Darwin pointed out you can adjust so the front don’t hit as hard on the brakes. My friends concerns comes from when they tell you not to yank on the front brake of a bike so that the rear end come off the ground. But it doesn’t make sense to me to be worried about that with the adjustment

Back