Bike of the Month - July - CANCELLED

Tom

Local time
3:14 AM
BOM for July will be cancelled. We decided to do this because of the big software change that will be happening this month, and we will pick up the contest next month on the new system.

I put up Augie's picture on the header for this month in recognition of his hard work, really making this place what it is today.

thanks, dan :)

she ain't bike of the month, but it's gratifying all the same, now i know how the winners feel 8)

YES! Kudos to the admin. Got my vote for very fine job. I can't even imagine anyone who could replace the sheriff. You really make this place feel like home, comfortable and fun. Hope we get to keep ya for a long time, (meaning you don't get busy doing something else and forget about us)!

Papa

nice pic of the bike augi and, l know some days are better than others but thanks for all the hard work........ 8) keep it up

Da**it, da**it, da**it ! I just got back with three cans of paint.

Da**it again............. :???:

21_collage_19.jpg

Congrats Dawg.....(you rat!) 8) See you in August !

thanks again, guys...vinnie, we are sorry about how the schedule worked out...as i said, we're still winging it on bike of month. but the Bike Of Month June '07 honor will always be yours regardless of not being displayed for a full month.

sabrina II does look nice up there, i do admit...to repeat, tho, she's not bike of the month, but i will abstain from entering again 'til next july anyway.

8)

Back