bike of the month?

B

bird

we should have bike of the month. everyone should post pics of there bikes and vote whos looks the nicest or most original. it would be cool to have the winning bike on the banner next to the website name as a prize or something.

We were thinking of doing something like that. Thats a good idea to have the winning bike on the banner at the top... except... my bike would never win, so I would never get to have my bike up there anymore! but since I made this site I can do anything I want muhuhahahahahahahaha!!! :devilish:

No, jk, i think it would be better to have someone elses bike up there. Im getting sick of seeing mine up there all the time! How should we go about doing it?

maybe have like a new topic for the begining of every month to enter your bikes in. your enter pics on the topic and at the end of the month maybe everyone can vote whos got the sweetest bike it would be fair if everyone voted because then everyone can take part.

good idea there, bird

put the nominees in one area, then after the polling, flush the folder and renominate. Honor system on the voting, because if some petty person wants to stuff the ballot box, the forum would see the fraud.

actually, you could cut it down to "bike of the season", 4 winners. The first month 10 or so bikes may be listed, then cull to the top 3-5 for the remaining 2 months, so even non-registered browsers could vote.

or 6 winners per year........"bi-monthly bi-cycling bi-partisan"

The top 4 would then go for BIKE OF THE YEAR.....

"bike of the season" would temporarally occupy the masthead, bike of the year gets ??????? other valuable prizes

Hmmm.. we will have to hammer out the details then start an "official bike of the month" thread. or maybe "bike of the season". I think that each member gets one vote and can submit one picture. It would be a sticky thread and you can only post once and all you can post is your one picture, and then the admins or moddys will check it and add your name to the poll.

I am going to start an official thread now actually...

Back