Bike Running Horribly

• Thread starter Bike running horribly
  • Start date
Sounds like a airleak.It's all trial and error, did you spray for airleaks around intake, base gasket, etc. with water in a spray bottle, or WD 40, or carbcleaner ? Once you get it all sorted out, there reliable if you do routine maintenance. No all you need is a new spark plug wire they screw on
What do you mean spray for air leaks is there a spray that seals them?

NO!!! That's taking all the lubricant for the piston to go up and down out of the engine!!! Major problems if you do
One time when I was riding it I ran out of gas and didn't have oil and I put just gas in it and it made it home alright before I could put oil in maybe since its so rich right now the extra oil will kinda just rub off

What do you mean spray for air leaks is there a spray that seals them?
Get it running,and with the clutch in and the motor idling spray carb cleaner around the intake, and base gasket and if the rpm's change there's a leak. I didn't see the photo of the plug lead coming off the cdi, fix that 1st and if you still have problems check for airleak.

It's rich because it is getting too much fuel NOT TOO MUCH OIL
The oil doesn't just 'rub off' it will burn the cylinder walls up
Why are you ordering them? The stuff that's broke you can find at a car parts store
i live in nys and motorbikes are technically illegal here although I've been pulled over before and told it's illegal and not to ride it and other times the cops just wanted me to put lights on it at night but I haven't had much luck finding the parts I live right around a ton of auto stores and I tried getting a new spark plug once and they didn't have anything in the right size

Back