Bike running poor, Bike excessively smoking from exhaust port and oil blowing everywhere

Redm777

Local time
8:50 PM
Bike oil ratio 35:1

needle 2nd dash from top

in the photos I have some questions

I have a 49cc, with good use prolly 1k miles

0B51905E-4A76-4B20-B26C-9356597FF619.jpeg

Oil splatter ^ and rusty stud, should I be worried?

B52A14E1-1FCD-4F0C-831E-9B7AEA23F828.jpeg

Top of piston? Does it look fine, arrow pointing towards exhaust

F5C688DF-1DCD-45DA-A288-6DB717784D5F.jpeg

Rusty piston arm? Are the rings bad?

830748FE-E917-4BEF-A6F3-FB2A82198264.jpeg

Bottom of spark plug?

70E35843-2B62-45C0-8DA4-F12B0A566069.jpeg
Bad exhaust gasket, is that the problem?

F36BB56F-36EB-4B5E-8925-24D49D1F626D.jpeg

Uneven/jagged intake port

C7A29A94-F616-45DA-9983-2F9B44489677.jpeg

Oil splattered jug

Also should i get new piston rings, because they are sharp on top, and what diesel tech said that's not good
I personally would replace the top end of engine, cylinder kit as I call them. Looking at $35-$60 for a cylinder kit. Theres higher priced ones out there. A new engine is $110-$140 depending on what you buy. So that's what I think about, plus you can save engine for parts if you buy a new engine.

Well, I can tell by your plug you are running too rich making a ruff idle if any go to your needle pull it up one notch tell it looks like coco brown and yes get new gaskets if you can wait that long.
(Oops or is that down one)?

Well, I can tell by your plug you are running too rich making a ruff idle if any go to your needle pull it up one notch tell it looks like coco brown and yes get new gaskets if you can wait that long.
(Oops or is that down one)?
Moving the clip up makes the needle go down. Moving the clip down, makes the needle go up. Moving the clip down makes your mixture before 3/4 throttle richer, moving the clip up leans out your mixture before 3/4 throttle.

What's with that one cylinder stud, it looks rusty. This engine looks beat. How does the clutch look? What about the magneto seal, does it look like its been weeping? Can you feel any movement in the main bearings by wiggling the crank shaft? If you rinse out the case with fuel mix, are there visible particles of metal in the rinse? I would check the condition of the bottom end before buying a top end kit. If this engine is really beat, I would suggest getting a new one. Like @DieselTech said, it may only be good for parts.

What's with that one cylinder stud, it looks rusty. This engine looks beat. How does the clutch look? What about the magneto seal, does it look like its been weeping? Can you feel any movement in the main bearings by wiggling the crank shaft? If you rinse out the case with fuel mix, are there visible particles of metal in the rinse? I would check the condition of the bottom end before buying a top end kit. If this engine is really beat, I would suggest getting a new one. Like @DieselTech said, it may only be good for parts.
I agree, looks like it was salvaged from the bottom of a lake.

Sorry for late response the engine is not existent anymore.. I gutted all the good parts

Back