Bike thief wants no bail

Tyler6357

This bike thief is crying about his bail while he plays victim. Look at his wife's finger nails.

Wrench

Typical Criminal, Look at that guy! Him and his wife are Cons too.
That's messed up, To think it's OK to steal from other people and when your caught, To think it's unjust to be put in prison.
That thief only got caught for stealing bicycles. Lord only knows what other crimes he commits every day. That's the real point.
It's not like he got caught stealing food to feed his family and was put in prison. He was stealing stuff so his wife could get her nails done. I say give him 3 years in prison. I bet he has been stealing bicycles for over the last 10 years and were worth many many $1,000 of $ Not to mention all the people who were put out because of that FOOL.
I bet the $20,000 Bail was because of his past criminal record. Besides they had the money his wife came up with the Bail money.
Glad I don't live in NYC with guys like that running the streets.

Last edited:

Tyler6357

Typical Criminal, Look at that guy! Him and his wife are Cons too.
That's messed up, To think it's OK to steal from other people and when your caught, To think it's unjust to be put in prison.
That thief only got caught for stealing bicycles. Lord only knows what other crimes he commits every day. That's the real point.
It's not like he got caught stealing food to feed his family and was put in prison. He was stealing stuff so his wife could get her nails done. I say give him 3 years in prison. I bet he has been stealing bicycles for over the last 10 years and are were worth many many $1,000 of $ Not to mention all the people who were put out because of that FOOL.
I bet the $20,000 Bail was because of his past criminal record. Besides they had the money his wife came up with the Bail money.
Glad I don't live in NYC with guys like that running the streets.
It is sad, they act like it's no big deal to steal a bike. Hey, some people depend on their bike to make money! For some people it's their primary transportation, they need it to, you know, put food on their table and buy soap! And now NY just lets them go.

Wrench

NYC says bail reform is because it cost s too much$ to keep people in prison. For people with lesser crimes to lower their bail so they won't have to stay in prison to save the state money. I say save the money and take it out of the prison. Their set up like a Holiday Inn.
Dose a prison really need air conditioning and heat do they really need medical care do they really need food and clothing?
Other 3rd world countries prisons don't do all this for their prisoners. They survive on outsiders like friends and families to bring them food and clothing and whatever else they might need. If a criminal don't like the USA Holiday Prison system. A criminal really won't like a prison system run like a 3rd world prison and maybe criminals won't commit crimes any more cause the'll end up in Hell.

Criminals got it too easy in USA.

darwin

Criminals are humans just like us and deserve to be treated as such. Remember most folks in jail eventually get out to be our neighbors. I'm not soft on crime, my issue is the injustice poor people get in the courts vs those that can afford expensive lawyers. A bike thief should do a solid year in the county, no effin good time or trustee status. A year is a long time when your doing it and is a deterent.

Wrench

This thread ain't about the fair treatment of criminals, it about Bail Reform.
I was being hard on criminals just because I don't agree with Bail Reform. Criminals crying about having to serve a little time like that fool in the video ain't fooling me.
Of course here in America are prisons are humane and our public believes in rehabilitation. N.Y.C. needs a better Mayor

Last edited:

darwin

"This thread ain't about the fair treatment of criminals, it about Bail Reform." In my way of thinking bail is related directly to how a defendant is treated. How can it not be? Why should poor Joe spend 6 months in jail while rich Eddie gets out in a few hours just because Eddie has more money? Same crime and history for each defendant. There is no justice in that for Joe at all.