Bike Too Fast & Too Scary For Granddad

Curt

Local time
3:07 AM
Hey,
I'm a retired Factory Automation Sales Engineer who specialized in robotic applications and material handling. I live in North Mississippi and traveled the Southeastern U.S. for many years and thoroughly enjoyed my work.
Now I'm enjoying working with my two young grandsons. We built a fine motorized bike but secretively I've run into a couple of problems. The new 26" Schwinn cruiser style bike is too large for them and the speed it cranks out is to scary for their granddad. So check the listings and you'll find a great bike at a cheap price. Bring some cash and come get this thing.
Curt

!welcome!

welcome to Mbc
i got confused with what you are when i first read it:geek:

retired Factory Automation Sales Engineer who specialized in robotic applications and material handling

:unsure:
hope you find some good stuff in here and build a slower, smaller bike for your two young grandsons:unsure:(would be a good idea:D)
G-Superior:D

What exactly do you have there, Curt? How old are you? How old are the grand kids? How big is the bike? How tall are the kids? These are all pertinent questions that need to be answered...With the thousands of people here to help, I am sure that we can figure out something that will work... Don't just quit, you got the 'bug', and are on the right track. Ask for help, and I'm sure you will find it.

PatrickW

Back