Bike will not move at all, Clutch locked

it sounds like it could be your pads falling out of place in wedging in between the plate when you took off the cover and plate did the pads fall out.
another possibility is your clutch cable can slip making this happen.
also chain can be pinched on engine sprocket
also if your engine piston slams up against the cylinder it can get stuck (engine seize)
and i forgot to mention that the gears will lock if debris gets in them i use a penny to freeze mine up when breaking it down

My chain was definitely bunching in the drive sproket, and I fixed it by fabricating steel spacers for the rear mount, moving the rear wheel back, and making my own frame mount to increase chain tension as well as cutting the chain. Also...another big thing: look at how the chain enters your big sprocket. If the wheel is properly aligned the teeth will be in the middle of the space in each link. Mine entered to the side, which cased the chain to want to fall off, which it ended up doing many times.

Oh and I removed the tensioner...I don't trust it at high speeds, but I might use it when the chain stretches after a while.

Are you sure the tension cable is tight enough? Can you move the clutch arm with your own hand? If you can't, then it might be internal damage, but I doubt it. This is my first build, so I don't know much about these engines.

Good luck, I'm sure you can fix this...
my chain tensioner barely touches my chain but at high speeds it cuts down alot of movement so its worth having it

Back