Engine Trouble bike won't start, any ideas?

i got it WORKING!!!

i bought a new piston head and rings, installed it, and who would've guessed but the hole on the new head is lower than the one i had, so it would knock the top of the cylinder. pain in the ass but i got that taken apart again and put the old piston head on with the new rings, made new gaskets, etc.

went out to start it and it still wouldn't start, realized the ignition coil had come unplugged, so i plugged that in and then it starts after about half a pedal. this is when i find out the carb is all messed up because it's idling at half throttle and it sent me flying. almost fell off, and in the process, realized i forgot to tighten the motor mounts back and the engine is leaning way over, bout to fall off, and the chain is all screwed up now. (and i'm on the east coast, so all of this is happening with me shirtless on a busy road in a downpour from the hurricane).

anyways, i brought it back inside, finally got everything back how it needs to be and it's running better than ever. thanks everyone for all of your help!!

Back